AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for Project Research Scientist II (Medical) and Other Posts
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for Various Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) has released a notification for various positions including Project Research Scientist II (Medical), Project Research Scientist I (Non-Medical), and Programmer.
1. Important Dates & Links
- Notification Date: 18/05/2026
- Last Date of Application: 02/06/2026
- Apply Link: Click here
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: Click here
2. Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancies: 3
- Post Names: Project Research Scientist II (Medical), Project Research Scientist I (Non-Medical), Programmer
- Vacancies per Post: Project Research Scientist II (Medical): 1, Project Research Scientist I (Non-Medical): 1, Programmer: 1
3. Salary
- Salary: Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 1,04,000 Per Month
4. Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Project Research Scientist II (Medical): MBBS / BDS with three years' post qualification research experience OR MBBS/BDS + Post Graduate Degree (MD/MDS (Community Dentistry)/MPH) OR MBBS, PhD / BDS with MPH with PhD. Age Limit: 25-40 years.
- Project Research Scientist I (Non-Medical): Post Graduate Degree/ PhD in Biostatistics OR Demography. Age Limit: 18-35 years.
- Programmer: Master's degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology. Age Limit: 18-35 years.
5. Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website or the provided apply link on or before 02/06/2026. Fill out the application form carefully and upload required documents.
Comments
Post a Comment