AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for Project Scientist, Research Associate, Technician
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for Project Scientist, Research Associate, Technician
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) has announced recruitment for Project Scientist –III, Research Associate –I, and Technician positions. A total of 4 openings are available.
1. Important Dates
- Last date of receiving applications: 31/05/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: Official Notification PDF
- Official Website: AIIMS Delhi Official Website
3. Position Details
- Total Vacancies: 4
- Posts: Project Scientist –III (1), Research Associate –I (1), Research Associate –I (1), Technician (1)
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Project Scientist –III: Doctoral Degree in Science OR Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology with six years of research experience.
- Research Associate –I: PhD degree in life sciences with desirable experience in proteomics.
- Research Associate –I: PhD degree in life sciences with desirable experience in genomics including NGS.
- Technician: BSc / 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology.
5. Application Process & Other Details
- Application Mode: Email
- How to Apply: Prepare your application with complete bio-data, attach self-attested copies of required documents, and send it to the official email address mentioned in the notification. Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line.
- Age Limit: Please refer to the official notification.
- Salary/Stipend: Please refer to the official notification.
- Selection Process: Interview.
Comments
Post a Comment