Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment for Project Engineer-I
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment for Project Engineer-I
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced recruitment for Project Engineer-I posts. This drive offers 4 openings.
1. Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16/06/2026
- Date of Release of Advertisement: 27/05/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: Link
- Apply Offline: Link
- Official Website: https://www.bel-india.in
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Project Engineer-I
- Vacancies: 4
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month (with annual increments) plus other allowances.
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/Telecommunication from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant post-qualification industrial experience.
5. Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit (as on 01.05.2026): 32 Years.
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules for OBC, SC/ST, and PwBD candidates.
6. Application Process
- Eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the form carefully and attach self-attested copies of required documents.
- Send the completed application form to the address mentioned in the notification through Speed Post/Registered Post.
- The application must reach before the last date: 16/06/2026.
7. Contact Information
- Refer to the official notification for specific contact details if required, otherwise use the official website for inquiries.
Comments
Post a Comment