BITS Pilani Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate I
Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate I
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has announced vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate I.
1. Important Dates
- Application Deadline: 20/06/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate I
- Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/- - Rs. 37,000/- Per Month
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: M.S./M.Sc./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Physics or related disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA).
- Preference: NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Desirable Experience: Prior experience in Computational Physics and Machine Learning is preferred. Basic knowledge of MATLAB or Python is desirable.
5. Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 28 years
6. Application Process
- Mode of Application: Email
- Instructions: Prepare your application with complete bio-data, attach self-attested copies of required documents. Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email and send it to the official email address mentioned in the notification before the deadline.
Comments
Post a Comment