Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR CFTRI) Recruitment for Project Associate I
Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR CFTRI) Recruitment 2026
This is an advertisement for the Project Associate I position at CSIR CFTRI.
1. Important Dates
- Notification Date: 11 May 2026
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: 24/05/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: Click here
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Project Associate I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA to Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA Per Month
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree in Food Science & Technology, Biotechnology, or Biochemistry from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 24-05-2026. Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/PwBD/Women (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
5. Application Process
- Applications must be submitted online on or before 24-05-2026.
- Fill out the application form carefully with correct details.
- Upload required documents.
- Review and submit the form.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Comments
Post a Comment