CMET Recruitment for Project Associate-I / Project Assistant
CMET Recruitment for Project Associate-I / Project Assistant
Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (CMET) has released a recruitment notification (Advt No. CMET/TH/ADM/003/2026) for Project Associate-I and Project Assistant positions. A total of 2 vacancies are announced for their Thrissur Lab, to be filled through a walk-in interview process.
1. Important Dates
- Walk-in Interview for Project Assistant: 12/05/2026
- Walk-in Interview for Project Associate-I: 13/05/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://cmet.gov.in/sites/default/files/jobs/Walk-in-Interviewon12-13052026.pdf
- Official Website: https://cmet.gov.in
3. Position Details
- Post Name: Project Associate-I / Project Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 2
- Project Associate-I: 1
- Project Assistant: 1
- Salary:
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 37,000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 27,000/- per month
- Job Type: Contract
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Project Associate-I: MSc. (Chemistry) with 60% marks / 1st class from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Project Assistant: 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class/60% marks.
Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30/04/2026)
- Age relaxation will be as per government rules.
5. Application Process
Candidates need to attend a walk-in interview. The selection process includes a written test (if many candidates) and an interview, followed by document verification.
Walk-in Procedure:
- Read the official notification carefully before attending.
- Report at the venue as per the reporting time mentioned in the notification.
- Carry all original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies (ID proof, educational certificates, experience certificates (if required), and category certificate (if applicable)).
- Bring the duly filled application form if required in the notification.
- Keep extra passport-size photographs for submission if required.
Comments
Post a Comment