CSIR-NIO Recruitment for Project Associate I
CSIR-NIO Recruitment for Project Associate I
CSIR National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR-NIO) has announced a recruitment for the Project Associate I position. A total of 1 vacancy has been announced.
1. Important Dates
- Last date for application: 31/05/2026
2. Important Links
- Application Form: https://www.nio.res.in/files/view/3fb4a59453a001a
- Official Notification PDF: https://www.nio.res.in/vacancies/temporary/1131956
- Official Website: https://www.nio.res.in
3. Post Details
- Post Name: Project Associate I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 31,000 per month (For NET/GATE qualified candidates). For non-NET/GATE candidates, Rs. 25,000 + HRA as per GoI rules.
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:
- MSc in Marine Science/Oceanography/Physical Oceanography/Environmental Science/Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing or equivalent with NET/GATE qualification.
- OR MTech in Environmental Science/Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing or equivalent with NET/GATE qualification.
In case of non-availability of suitable NET/GATE qualified candidates, candidates without NET/GATE will be considered and the emoluments will be Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA as per GoI rules.
5. Application Process
- Applications must be submitted online on or before the last date.
- Candidates can apply through the Application Form link provided in the Important Links section or by visiting the official website of CSIR-NIO.
- Fill out the application form carefully with correct personal, educational, and contact details.
- Upload required documents such as photograph, signature, and certificates in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online, if applicable.
- Review all details carefully before submitting the form and take a printout or save a copy for future reference.
Comments
Post a Comment