ICAR CIRCOT Recruitment for Young Professional-I
Young Professional-I (YP-I) Recruitment
Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (ICAR CIRCOT) is conducting a Walk-in Interview for 1 Young Professional-I (YP-I) post.
1. Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 20/05/2026
- Project Duration End: 31/03/2027
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://circot.icar.gov.in/sites/default/files/Walk_in_interview_20.05.2026.pdf
- Official Website: https://circot.icar.gov.in/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Young Professional-I (YP-I)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Essential Qualification: Graduate or Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Desirable Qualification: Working experience in the relevant field from recognized institute/laboratories.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 45 years. (Relaxation as per GOI rules).
5. Application Process
- Application Mode: Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates must reach the venue on time with all original documents, self-attested photocopies, and recent passport-size photographs.
- Read the official notification carefully before attending the interview.
- Application Fee: Nil for all categories.
Comments
Post a Comment