ICAR IARI Recruitment for Project Associate-I
Project Associate-I
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR IARI) has released notification for the post of Project Associate-I.
1. Important Dates
- Last Date for Application: 30/05/2026
- Interview: Online Interview
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: Click here
3. Post Details
- Position Name: Project Associate-I
- Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA per month
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Masters in Plant Physiology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Plant Science/ Life Science or equivalent.
- Desirable: Research experience in field work.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years (Age relaxation applicable as per government guidelines).
5. Application Process
- Eligible candidates should prepare their application with complete bio-data including personal details, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents (educational certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, photographs).
- Send the complete application via email to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 30/05/2026.
Comments
Post a Comment