ICAR-IARI Recruitment for Project Technical Support-I
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment for Project Technical Support-I
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has announced a recruitment drive for the Project Technical Support-I position. This project-based vacancy invites eligible candidates with relevant qualifications and experience.
1. Important Dates
- Last date for soft copy of application: 08/06/2026
- Walk-in Interview: 10/06/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://iari.res.in/files/jobs/Project_Technical_Staff-26052026.pdf
- Official Website: https://iari.res.in/
3. Post Details
- Post Name: Project Technical Support-I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 18000/- per month + 30% HRA (= Rs. 23400/- per month) for I & II year, with 5% increment on initial emoluments after every two years, subject to performance review.
- Job Type: Project-based
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Graduate degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Dairy Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Food Science and Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Biochemistry; and allied disciplines.
- Experience: One year experience in a relevant subject.
- Preference: Candidates having experience in novel product development, biochemical techniques, and biostatistics.
- Age Limit: As per the guidelines of the funding agency.
5. Application & Selection Process
- Application Mode: Soft copy of application followed by Walk-in Interview.
- Selection Process: Interview.
- Walk-in Procedure:
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Report at the venue as per the reporting time mentioned in the notification.
- Carry all original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies (ID proof, educational certificates, experience certificates, category certificate).
- Bring the duly filled application form if required.
- Verify eligibility criteria before attending.
- Reach the venue well in advance for registration.
- Keep extra passport-size photographs.
Comments
Post a Comment