ICAR-NBPGR Recruitment for the post of Young Professional - I (Multiple Positions)
Young Professional - I Recruitment at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (ICAR-NBPGR)
ICAR-NBPGR is conducting a Walk-in Interview for 2 Young Professional - I posts. This recruitment provides an opportunity for eligible candidates to attend the interview directly.
1. Important Dates
- Walk-in Interview Date: 18/05/2026
- Project Duration Up To: 30/09/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: http://www.nbpgr.org.in
3. Position and Vacancy Details
- Position Name: Young Professional - I
- Number of Vacancies: 2
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Science/Commerce/Computers from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Practical knowledge and experience of IT application, virtual meeting platforms, and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
5. Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/female candidates, up to 10 years for Differently Abled candidates, and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
6. Salary
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
7. Application Process
- Mode of Application: Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates should read the official notification carefully and report at the venue with all required original documents and self-attested photocopies.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue well in advance.
Comments
Post a Comment