ICMR NINE Recruitment for Young Professional – I & II
Young Professional – I & II Recruitment at ICMR NINE
ICMR National Institute of NCD Epidemiology (ICMR NINE) has released a recruitment notification for Young Professional – I & II positions.
1. Important Dates
- Notification Date: 13/05/2026
- Last Date for Email Application: 02/06/2026
- Walk-in Interview Date: 10/06/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: Click here
3. Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancies: 3
- Position: Young Professional – I (AI/ML) - 1 Post
- Position: Young Professional – II (Public Policy & Evidence Translation) - 1 Post
- Position: Young Professional – II (Scientific Communication & Media) - 1 Post
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Young Professional – I (AI/ML): Graduate (55% marks) in Data Science/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence with 1 year experience.
- Young Professional – II (Public Policy & Evidence Translation): Postgraduate (55% marks) in Public Health (MPH), Health Policy, Epidemiology, Health Systems, Health Economics, or Public Policy with 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- Young Professional – II (Scientific Communication & Media): Master's degree (55% marks) in Science Communication, Public Health Communication, Mass Communication, Journalism, Digital Media, or Public Health with 3 years of post-qualification experience.
5. Age Limit
- Young Professional – I: Max 30 years
- Young Professional – II: Max 35 years
- Age relaxation as per ICMR/Government of India rules.
6. Salary
- Young Professional – I & II: Rs. 35,000/- - Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
7. Application Process
- Eligible candidates should apply via email.
- Prepare your application with complete bio-data, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 02/06/2026.
Comments
Post a Comment