IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Program Manager-I
Program Manager-I
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has announced recruitment for the post of Program Manager-I.
1. Important Dates
- Last Date of Application Submission: 10/05/2026
- Notification Date: 04/05/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: http://iitgn.ac.in
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Program Manager-I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- to 93,000/- per month
- Job Type: Contract
4. Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.C.A./MBA/Professional qualification or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in planning and development/Administration/Project Management.
Academic Percentage: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade from Graduation onwards, and 55% or equivalent grade in class 10th and 12th.
5. Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 40 years
6. Application Process
- Mode of Application: Online
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online on or before the last date.
- Please refer to the official notification for detailed application instructions.
Comments
Post a Comment