IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Project Associate I
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Recruitment for Project Associate I
IIT Gandhinagar has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Associate I. This is a contractual position with one vacancy announced.
1. Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 29/05/2026
- Last Date of Application Submission: 06/06/2026
2. Important Links
- Apply Link: https://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/projectstaff/login
- Official Notification PDF: Official Notification PDF
- Official Website: https://iitgn.ac.in/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Project Associate I
- Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 45000 - 70000 Per Month
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech./B.E. in an appropriate discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from graduation onward. Minimum 55% marks in Class 10th and 12th. M.Tech. in Water Resources Engineering is desirable.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.
5. Application Process
- Eligible candidates should apply online through the official website or the provided apply link.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 06 June 2026.
- Ensure all details in the application form are correct and upload required documents.
Comments
Post a Comment