JIPMER Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow and Project Associate-I
JIPMER Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow and Project Associate-I
This is an advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Associate-I positions at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
1. Important Dates
- Last Date to Send Application: 30/05/2026
- Date & Time of Interview: 11/06/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Official Notification PDF
- Official Website: Official Website
3. Position Details
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate - I
- Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 30000/- + HRA - Rs. 43,660/- + HRA Per Month
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 years (Relaxation applicable for women / OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates as per norms).
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course AND selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship) or GATE or National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments / Agencies.
5. Application Process
- How to apply: Eligible candidates should prepare their application with complete bio-data and attach self-attested copies of all required documents. Send the complete application via email to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 30/05/2026.
Comments
Post a Comment