National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Recruitment for Project Associate-I/Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Recruitment
This is an advertisement for Project Associate-I/Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate positions at National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand.
1. Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 05/05/2026
- Walk-in Interview Date: 20/05/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://nituk.ac.in/uploads/topics/17779800757634.pdf
- Official Website: https://nituk.ac.in
3. Position and Vacancies
- Post Name: Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate-I/ Research Associate-II/ Research Associate-III
- Total Vacancies: 1
4. Salary and Eligibility
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- - Rs. 67,000/- Per Month
- Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in ECE/CSE/EEE/Biomedical Engineering or allied areas OR M.E/M.Tech/M.S in ECE/Biomedical Engineering/DSP/Signal Processing with GATE/CSIR-UGC NET, or Ph.D in relevant disciplines.
- Age Limit: Preferably below 35 Years.
5. Application Process
- Application Mode: Walk-in Interview (Hybrid Mode)
- Candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview with all original documents and self-attested photocopies.
Comments
Post a Comment