SASTRA Deemed University Recruitment for Project Associate-I
SASTRA Deemed University Recruitment for Project Associate-I
SASTRA Deemed University has announced recruitment for the post of Project Associate-I.
1. Important Dates
- Last date to send resume by email: 21/05/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: https://www.sastra.edu/
3. Post Details
- Position Name: Project Associate-I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 37,000 + HRA Per Month
- Job Type: Contract
4. Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc. in Physics or equivalent degree in Physics with First Class.
- Age Limit: As per DST norms.
5. Application Process
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully.
- Prepare your application with complete bio-data, including personal details, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 21/05/2026.
Comments
Post a Comment