SVNIT Recruitment for Research Associate-I / Project Associate-I Positions
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (SVNIT) Recruitment 2026
SVNIT has released a notification for Research Associate-I (RA-I) or Project Associate-I (PA-I) positions. This is a contract-based job.
1. Important Dates
- Last date for application submission: 01/06/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: Click here
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Research Associate-I (RA-I) or Project Associate-I (PA-I)
- Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA to Rs. 58,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA Per Month
- Job Type: Contract
4. Eligibility Criteria
For RA-I: Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent OR 3 years research/teaching/design experience after M.E./M.Tech in VLSI Design/Microelectronics/Electronics & Communication with at least one SCI journal paper.
For PA-I: M.E./M.Tech in VLSI Design/Microelectronics/Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
5. Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
6. Application Process
- Candidates need to read the official notification carefully.
- Prepare your application with complete bio-data, including personal details, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, and recent passport-size photographs.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 01 June 2026.
- Keep a copy of the sent email for future reference.
Comments
Post a Comment