Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Recruitment for Young Professional-I
ANGRAU Young Professional-I Recruitment 2026
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) has announced recruitment for the Young Professional-I position. This is a contractual role.
1. Important Dates
- Walk-in Interview Date: 11/06/2026
- Notification Released: 02/06/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: Click here
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Young Professional-I
- Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 30000 Per Month (consolidated)
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture from an ICAR accredited University/College.
- Experience (Preferable): Experience in recording, computer knowledge, documentation, and report writing.
5. Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/women.
6. Application Process
Eligible candidates need to attend a walk-in interview with all original documents and self-attested photocopies.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Report at the venue as per the reporting time.
- Carry ID proof, educational certificates, experience certificates (if applicable), and category certificate (if applicable).
- Bring a duly filled application form if required.
- Verify eligibility criteria before attending.
- Reach the venue in advance for registration.
- Keep extra passport-size photographs for submission if required.
Comments
Post a Comment