Anna University Recruitment for Research Personnel (Project Associate-I)
Anna University Recruitment for Research Personnel (Project Associate-I)
Anna University has announced a recruitment drive for the position of Research personnel (Project Associate-I) for eligible candidates.
1. Important Dates
- Notification Date: 20/06/2026
- Last Date for Application: 30/06/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/Advt_Recruitment_Research_Personnel.pdf
- Official Website: https://www.annauniv.edu/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Research personnel (Project Associate-I)
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Rs. 31,000 per month + 24% HRA
- Job Type: Contract
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Basic Science or a Professional Course selected through CSIR-UGC NET, GATE, or other National Level examinations conducted by Central Government departments/institutions.
- Experience (Desirable): Two years of research experience.
5. Application Process
- Application Mode: Email
- How to Apply:
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Prepare your application with complete bio-data (personal details, educational qualifications, and experience).
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents (educational certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, and recent passport-size photographs).
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 30/06/2026.
- Keep a copy of the sent email for future reference.
- Selection Process: Interview
Comments
Post a Comment