Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR CFTRI) Recruitment for Project Associate – I
Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR CFTRI) Recruitment
Notification for the recruitment of 1 Project Associate – I Post.
1. Important Dates
- Last Date for Application: 21/06/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://cftri.res.in/ApplicationForm/0_36468300_1780656244.pdf
- Apply Online: https://patcell.cftri.res.in/
- Official Website: https://cftri.res.in/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Project Associate – I
- Number of Posts: 1
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA Per Month
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Master's degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years (as on 21 June 2026). Age relaxation applies for SC/ST/PwBD/Women (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
5. Application Process
- Application Mode: Online
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online through the official CSIR CFTRI website on or before 21-06-2026. Fill the application form carefully, upload required documents, and review before submission.
- Application Fee: Nil for all categories.
Comments
Post a Comment