CSIR CFTRI Recruitment for Project Associate - I and Project Assistant - II Posts
CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2026
CSIR Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR CFTRI) has announced recruitment for 2 Project Associate - I and Project Assistant - II posts.
1. Important Dates
- Last date for online application: 21/06/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://cftri.res.in/ApplicationForm/0_08468800_1780657687.pdf
- Apply Online: https://patcell.cftri.res.in/
- Official Website: https://cftri.res.in/
3. Position Details
- Post Name: Project Associate - I, Project Assistant - II
- Total Vacancies: 2
- Advt No: PAT 27/2026
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA for NET/GATE qualified candidates, Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA for others (Project Associate - I); Rs. 20,000/- plus HRA (Project Assistant - II).
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Project Associate - I: M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Zoology/Biotechnology/Botany)/Food Science and Technology from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant - II: B.Sc./Science graduate.
5. Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/PwBD/Women, 3 years for OBC.
6. Application Process
- Eligible candidates must apply online through the official website or the provided link.
- Application deadline: 21-06-2026.
7. Selection Process
- Shortlisting by a designated committee.
- Interview.
Comments
Post a Comment