Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

MPEDA Recruitment for Young Professional - I (Fisheries) Posts

Latest Govt & Private Job Updates! Get all new recruitment notifications for all India locations. Direct links and official notifications available. Latest Government Jobs, Private Job Vacancies, Daily Job News, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Recruitment, UPSC Notification, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Graduate Jobs, 10th 12th Pass Jobs, Employment News, Free Job Alert India, All India Job Portal, Online Application Links, Official Notifications.
MPEDA Recruitment for Young Professional - I (Fisheries) Posts

MPEDA Recruitment for Young Professional - I (Fisheries) Posts

The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has announced recruitment for 2 Young Professional - I (Fisheries) positions.


1. Important Dates

  • Last Date for Online Application: 30/06/2026
  • Notification Date: 08/06/2026

2. Links


3. Position Details

  • Position Name: Young Professional - I (Fisheries)
  • Number of Vacancies: 2
  • Salary: Rs. 40,000 Per Month
  • Job Type: Contractual

4. Eligibility Criteria

  • Qualification: Master's Degree in Fisheries Science/ Aquaculture with specialization in respective fields from a recognized university.
  • Age Limit: Maximum 27 years (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates).

5. Application Process

  • Eligible candidates must apply online through the official website on or before 30-06-2026.
  • Fill out the application form carefully and upload required documents.
  • No application fee is required for any category.

Comments

Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

Popular posts from this blog

Cochin Shipyard (CSL) Recruitment for Faculty Posts

PMC Recruitment for Junior Engineer & Health Inspector Posts

NPSC Combined Technical Services Examination (CTSE) 2026 Recruitment