National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment for Research Associate-I
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment for Research Associate-I
An opportunity has arisen at the National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) for the position of Research Associate-I. This recruitment drive aims to fill 01 vacancy.
1. Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 05/06/2026
- Last Date to Apply: 26/06/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://www.nbrc.ac.in/.../Dr-Sahu-Research-associate.pdf
- Official Website: https://www.nbrc.ac.in/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Research Associate-I
- Number of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 45,000 - 58,000 Per Month + HRA
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Ph.D. in Science or Engineering, or an M.D./M.S. degree in any area of Medicine with research interests in Biotechnology and Life Sciences. A good academic record with at least one first-author publication is required. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D./M.D./M.S. thesis are also eligible.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years (Age relaxation as per government rules).
5. Application Process & Contact
- Application Mode: Offline
- How to Apply: Read the official notification, download the application form from the official website, fill it carefully, attach self-attested copies of required documents, and send it to the address mentioned in the notification through Speed Post/Registered Post before the last date.
- Contact Information: Refer to the official notification for specific contact details for application submission.
Comments
Post a Comment