PGIMER Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow and Project Associate I
PGIMER Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Project Associate I
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is hiring for the positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Project Associate I.
1. Important Dates
- Application Deadline: 28/06/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: https://pgimer.edu.in/
3. Position Details
- Positions: Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Associate I
- Vacancies: 2 (1 SRF, 1 Project Associate I)
- Salary: SRF: Rs. 42,000 + 18% HRA; Project Associate-I: Rs. 25,000 + 18% HRA
4. Eligibility Criteria
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- Master's Degree (M.Sc.) in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Biochemistry or related disciplines with NET/GATE qualification and at least two years of post-M.Sc. research experience.
- OR PhD in relevant disciplines.
- OR First Class Four-Year Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology (Biotechnology or related discipline) as per DBT norms.
Project Associate-I:
- Master's Degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry or any allied biological science from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years for both posts (Age relaxation as per Government of India/DBT rules).
5. Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to apply via email.
- Prepare your application with complete bio-data including personal details, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents (educational certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, recent passport-size photographs).
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 28/06/2026.
- Keep a copy of the sent email for future reference.
- No application fee is mentioned.
Contact Information: Please refer to the official notification for specific contact details.
Comments
Post a Comment