Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

SASTRA University Recruitment for Project Assistant - I

Latest Govt & Private Job Updates! Get all new recruitment notifications for all India locations. Direct links and official notifications available. Latest Government Jobs, Private Job Vacancies, Daily Job News, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Recruitment, UPSC Notification, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Graduate Jobs, 10th 12th Pass Jobs, Employment News, Free Job Alert India, All India Job Portal, Online Application Links, Official Notifications.
SASTRA University Recruitment for Project Assistant - I

SASTRA University Recruitment for Project Assistant - I

SASTRA Deemed University has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant - I. This is a contract-based position with 1 vacancy.


1. Important Dates

  • Last Date to Apply Online: 05/07/2026

2. Important Links


3. Post Details

  • Post Name: Project Assistant - I
  • Number of Vacancies: 1
  • Salary: Rs. 29,700 Per Month (Including HRA)
  • Job Type: Contract

4. Eligibility Criteria

  • Educational Qualification: M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) / M.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Pharmaceutical Science/Technology, Medical Nanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, or Biotechnology.

5. Selection Process

  • Online Entrance Examination
  • Interview

6. Application Process

  • Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
  • Applications must be submitted online on or before 05/07/2026.
  • Ensure all details are filled correctly and required documents are uploaded.
  • Review the application before submission and save a copy for future reference.

Comments

Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

Popular posts from this blog

Cochin Shipyard (CSL) Recruitment for Faculty Posts

PMC Recruitment for Junior Engineer & Health Inspector Posts

NPSC Combined Technical Services Examination (CTSE) 2026 Recruitment