SGPGIMS Recruitment for Project Research Scientist I
Recruitment for Project Research Scientist I
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is recruiting for 1 Project Research Scientist I post on a contractual basis.
1. Important Dates
- Last date to apply: 04/07/2026
2. Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://sgpgims.org.in/Home/recruit/Project/2026/Proj_MedGenetics_DrAnshika_080626.pdf
- Official Website: https://sgpgims.org.in/
3. Position Details
- Position Name: Project Research Scientist I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. with at least three years of research experience or Ph.D. in the research area of stem cell biology, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology.
5. Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 35 years (Age relaxation as per government rules).
6. Salary
- Remuneration: Rs. 56000 + 20% HRA = Rs 67200 Per Month (Fixed)
7. Application Process
- How to apply: Eligible candidates are required to send their application with complete bio-data, self-attested copies of required documents, and recent photographs via Email.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Application Email: Refer to the official notification for the email address.
- Last date to send application email: 04/07/2026
8. Selection Process
- Method: Interview
Comments
Post a Comment