Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

CSIR-NEERI Project Associate-I Recruitment

Latest Govt & Private Job Updates! Get all new recruitment notifications for all India locations. Direct links and official notifications available. Latest Government Jobs, Private Job Vacancies, Daily Job News, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Recruitment, UPSC Notification, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Graduate Jobs, 10th 12th Pass Jobs, Employment News, Free Job Alert India, All India Job Portal, Online Application Links, Official Notifications.
CSIR-NEERI Project Associate-I Recruitment

CSIR-NEERI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026

CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) invites eligible candidates for the position of Project Associate-I. This is a contractual opportunity for individuals with an M.Sc. qualification.


1. Important Dates

  • Walk-in Interview Date: 30/07/2026

2. Important Links


3. Vacancy Details

  • Post Name: Project Associate-I
  • Number of Posts: 2
  • Job Type: Contractual

4. Salary Details

  • Remuneration: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA or Rs. 25,000/- + HRA Per Month

5. Eligibility Criteria

  • Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Management from a recognized University.
  • Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.

6. Application Process & Selection

  • Application Mode: Walk-in Interview
  • Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
  • How to Apply: Eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in interview on 30/07/2026. Candidates must carry all required original documents, self-attested photocopies, and passport-size photographs to the venue.
  • Venue: Candidates should refer to the official notification PDF for specific reporting time and venue details.

Comments

Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

Popular posts from this blog

Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment for Agriculture Officer & Assistant Agriculture Officer Positions

Mizoram University Recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse and Pharmacist

পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার কর্তৃক স্বাস্থ্য কর্মী (ASHA) পদে নিয়োগের বিজ্ঞপ্তি