RGU Recruitment for CRS Project Fellow (Junior)-I
Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) CRS Project Fellow (Junior)-I Recruitment 2026
Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) has released a notification for the recruitment of CRS Project Fellow (Junior)-I positions. Eligible candidates are invited to apply.
1. Important Dates
- Notification Date: 24/08/2026
- Last Date for Email Application: 30/08/2026
- Walk-in Interview Date: 01/09/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://rgu.ac.in/uploads/notices/002.%20Advertisement%20for%20CRS%20Project%20Fellow-I.pdf
- Official Website: https://rgu.ac.in/
3. Post Details
- Post Name: CRS Project Fellow (Junior)-I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: ₹14,000/- pm plus HRA@10%
- Job Type: Contractual
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks, with the degree obtained not earlier than three years before the date of application.
- Age Limit: Please refer to the official notification for age limit details.
5. Application Process
- How to Apply: Candidates should email their complete bio-data along with self-attested copies of required documents (educational certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, and recent passport-size photographs) to the official email address mentioned in the notification. The post applied for should be clearly mentioned in the email subject line.
- Application Deadline: 30/08/2026
Comments
Post a Comment