BCKV Project Associate I Recruitment 2026
BCKV Project Associate I Recruitment 2026
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) has announced recruitment for the Project Associate I position. This is a temporary engagement for qualified candidates.
1. Important Dates
- Notification Date: 24 September 2026
- Last Date for Application: 04/10/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://www.bckv.edu.in//images/contentfiles/1790265707_dr_699.pdf
- Official Website: https://www.bckv.edu.in
3. Vacancy Details
- Position Name: Project Associate I
- Number of Posts: 1
4. Salary / Stipend
- 1st and 2nd Year: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA p.m.
- 3rd Year: Rs. 35,000/- + 27% HRA p.m.
5. Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS/Geoinformatics with B.Sc. in Agriculture/Geography/Physics OR M.Tech. in Data Science or Computer Science.
- Desirable Experience: Working experience in (i) Image processing software, (ii) Satellite data handling, R, Python and machine learning models.
6. Application Process
Candidates interested in applying for BCKV Project Associate I Recruitment 2026 through offline mode should follow these steps:
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form carefully with correct information.
- Attach self-attested copies of required documents (photograph, signature, ID proof, certificates).
- Send the completed application form to the address mentioned in the official notification through Speed Post / Registered Post.
- Ensure the application reaches before the last date: 04/10/2026.
Comments
Post a Comment