Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

ICMR Recruitment 2026 for Young Professional-I (Basic Sciences) and Young Professional-II (Information Technology)

Latest Govt & Private Job Updates! Get all new recruitment notifications for all India locations. Direct links and official notifications available. Latest Government Jobs, Private Job Vacancies, Daily Job News, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Recruitment, UPSC Notification, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Graduate Jobs, 10th 12th Pass Jobs, Employment News, Free Job Alert India, All India Job Portal, Online Application Links, Official Notifications.
ICMR Recruitment 2026 for Young Professional-I (Basic Sciences) and Young Professional-II (Information Technology)

ICMR Recruitment 2026 for Young Professional-I (Basic Sciences) and Young Professional-II (Information Technology)

Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is recruiting 2 temporary positions: 1 Young Professional-I (Basic Sciences) and 1 Young Professional-II (Information Technology).


1. Important Dates

  • Last date for receiving application: 21/10/2026

2. Important Links


3. Post Details

  • Post Name: Young Professional-I (Basic Sciences)
  • Post Name: Young Professional-II (Information Technology)
  • Number of Posts: 1 each
  • Salary: Rs. 35,000/- per month (YP-I) and Rs. 42,000/- per month (YP-II)
  • Job Type: Temporary

4. Eligibility Criteria

  • YP-I (Basic Sciences): Graduate degree in Life Sciences or allied basic‑science discipline; minimum 1 year relevant experience desirable.
  • YP-II (Information Technology): Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks in Computer Applications, IT, Computer Science, AI, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, or Computer Graphics; minimum 3 years post‑qualification experience.

5. Age Limit

  • YP-I: 30 years (age relaxation as per rules)
  • YP-II: 35 years (age relaxation as per rules)

6. Application Process

  • Send complete application via email to the official email address mentioned in the notification PDF.
  • Include bio‑data, educational qualifications, experience, self‑attested copies of certificates, ID proof, passport‑size photograph, and subject line indicating the post applied for.
  • Ensure email is sent before 21/10/2026.

Comments

Your Jobs All India

PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Download Now

Popular posts from this blog

Cochin Shipyard (CSL) Recruitment for Faculty Posts

PMC Recruitment for Junior Engineer & Health Inspector Posts

NPSC Combined Technical Services Examination (CTSE) 2026 Recruitment