IIT Bombay Recruitment for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor
IIT Bombay Faculty Recruitment 2026
Applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor Grade I, Assistant Professor Grade II, Associate Professor, and Professor in various disciplines at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay).
1. Important Dates
- Application Last Date: 31/12/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: https://www.iitb.ac.in/job-vacancy-ad/rolling-advertisement-no-l-1025-26
- Official Website: https://www.iitb.ac.in
3. Post Details
- Post Names: Assistant Professor Grade I, Assistant Professor Grade II, Associate Professor, Professor
- Disciplines: Various
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree and an excellent academic record throughout.
- Experience (where applicable): Prescribed post-Ph.D. experience.
- Specific Experience: Assistant Professor Grade I (Min 3 years post-Ph.D.), Associate Professor (Min 6 years post-Ph.D.), Professor (Min 10 years post-Ph.D.).
5. Application Process
- Mode of Application: Online
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online through the official IIT Bombay website on or before 31 December 2026.
- Details to be provided: Correct personal, educational, and contact details.
- Documents to upload: Photograph, signature, and certificates in the prescribed format.
Comments
Post a Comment