IIT Kharagpur Recruitment for Project Associate-I
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment for Project Associate-I
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) has released an official notification for the recruitment of 1 Project Associate-I post. This is a project-based opportunity in West Bengal.
1. Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply: 13/10/2026
2. Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click here
- Official Website: https://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Apply Online: Click here (Visit official website for direct link)
3. Post Details
- Post Name: Project Associate-I
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary: Upto Rs. 30,000 per month
- Job Type: Project-based
4. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a well-recognised university or equivalent.
- Desirable Experience: Prior knowledge of additive manufacturing methods/systems, working knowledge in Finite element modelling/Machine learning.
5. Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 35 years
6. Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply online for the IIT Kharagpur Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026. Applications must be submitted online on or before 13/10/2026.
- Candidates should visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur to complete the application.
- Fill out the application form carefully with correct personal, educational, and contact details.
- Upload required documents such as photograph, signature, and certificates in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online, if applicable.
- Review all details carefully before submitting the form.
- Take a printout or save a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Comments
Post a Comment